1. METALWORK: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a 90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a 90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. PARTS: Weber’s Body & Frame, Inc. hereby guarantees that the parts or materials used are of first quality and that used parts or rebuilt parts were not used without authorization from you as noted on the Repair Order number referred below.
NOTE: Parts and materials used are subject to the guarantees and/or warranties of the supplier of those parts and materials, and we may be able to assist you in handling any claim under the supplier’s guarantees and/or warranties, if any. Any labor involved in replacing or repairing of these warranted parts will be the responsible of the owner or parts manufacturer.
5. SECTION 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace any items in Section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor.
6. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or components which are not specifically covered by this LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other components resulting from a defective part installed during the repair. B. Rust…Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered. Any items indicated on the Repair Order as SUBLET WORK or SUBLET LABOR, which are subject to the guarantee and/or warranty of the suppliers of said work or said labor is excluded as well. THIS STATES ALL THE LIMITED WARRANTIES made by the Shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
7. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED are incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses or components which are not specifically covered by this WRITTEN WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other components resulting from a defective part installed during the repair included in the WRITTEN WARRANTY. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop. This warranty is not transferable.